I suggest you ...

Guys Maybe I Can Help. I Think I Found A Way To Make AX64 Work.

I had installed Win7 on a laptop, I used AX64 V1 (Hate Version 2) to BU her Laptop, to D: BU WIN7 and a few months later my wife wanted to have Win10.

Well I am running Win10 on my PC and had used DriverBooster to update some drivers and it worked without even a hiccup. (usually am wary of these, but my PC is much faster now.

But when I tried the same thing on my wife’s Dell laptop I had some driver problems and I could not use sysprep on the laptop because Win10 had gone over the top of Win7.

Well When I tried to use the BU of Win7 made by AX64, it gave me a 0900 error.

So I installed Win 7 using the Win7 disk, and did a clean install, took 15 minutes, then I installed AX64, then when I opened AX64 it asks what drive I want to BU I chose C: Then it as where to save, I chose D:BU Win 7.

Now I close AX64 and reopen it and choose view BU’s recover files or entire system, and click OK and sure enough it restored my BU of Windows 7

Hope this helps.. Good luck.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminIsso (admin, AX64) commented  · 

Hi there,

We're very glad you were able to recover your entire system with Time Machine/

With the next release of Time Machine, Win 10 compatibility will be more smooth and this work around will not be necessary.

Feedback and Knowledge Base