I suggest you ...

why ax64 is not reliable read this from a good soul

even it did work,but it does not,look
last I had to wipe my entire C drive for some reason and with active kill disk,all gone,after experiments with virusses on my pc

when i reinstalled ax64,the 1.4 or the 2.0 no difference he complained he could not find the partition info, so i guess ax64 makes a hidden partition with info on previous backups, right ?
so when i destroy all data on that drive that hidden partition is also gone so can no longer return to the previous backups, so would in fact have to start from scratch or in my case recover from another backup program and then reinstall ax64 and anew make a backup

when i do this procedure with other backup programs they do not care if I wiped the drive,they recover from the backup and all ok,but your system all is gone
so alone for this apart from all the shit you have been doing the past three years,not responding to mails of good souls like me,I posted at least ten messages of complaints with different fake emails and you deleted all my comments
all i wanted was to wake you up out of your lethargy,you started a project that you cannot finish because your programming knowledge is insufficient (mine is zero but that is not the case)YOU boast on your website to make the best backup program in the world and you PRIDE yourself to return messages of your clients, but you do not

in other words you are not worthy of being called programmers,nothing will come of this, you are over ambitious but you are not qualified to be what you want to be,is that a shame, NO, but in that case DO SOMETHING ELSE with your life, where you can do things you can do
I wanted to be a doctor, and a pilot,stupid things of a boy who dreamed,now I am 70 and not much has become of that

the only thing i achieved in life is that I have remained honest and decent and innocent in every way,that is a lot to God ,but God is dead and you probably do not even believe in HIm,but that is another matter

stop deceiving YOURSELF ,this project will never work,there are all those systems,all those motherboards and biosses etc, all have to comply unitl your project works for everyone,
this is not possible so please STOP bullshitting yourself and US

thank you

no one of importance

the email is fake so do not bother
you have to get the message,of course you will delete this, who cares

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    a stranger shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jon brownie commented  · 

at last some one who tells the honest truth
        boys out there, ax64 team, you are not up to the job
        I know it is almost impossible to achieve, is that bad,,no, but then who are you deceiving,in the very
        first place yourself

thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base