I suggest you ...

UI Feedback

-Don't like light blue Flat interface
-Would like ability to choose between partition C and another partition, similar to v1.4
-Find the interface unappealing

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brad shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminIsso (admin, AX64) responded  · 

Appreciate your feedback. You send a few feedbacks earlier on, we’ve responded to them too.

AX64 is being developed and we’re releasing a new version soon.

Sorry you don’t like the blue UI. Your question about choosing between partitions, you can. Simple click on the drive letter in the main interface – you’ll be brought to the partition selection wizard.

We have a new build coming out in about a fortnight and have a new non-public beta available now for volunteers willing to test. If you’re interested do e-mail us at

info@ax64.com

Thanks Brad. Although your words can be harsh, we appreciate the time you spend to push your opinions to make this a better app.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • hoge.hoge commented  · 

Oops!
        Now, I have confirmed the reply!
        I was able to download from Dropbox.

I will be happy to test and feedback.

• hoge.hoge commented  · 

I want a non-public beta version for test and feedback.
        There is NOT reply has been sent an email to info@ax64.com.

Mail size over ??

• AdminIsso (admin, AX64) commented  · 

DearJames,

Thank you for your comments. We love your passion for learning despite your age. It's an inspiration.

We've been silent for sometime but we're focused to get a new release out to the public in a fortnight. We also have a new version available to those who request it at info@ax64.com

You can change the partition - simply click on the driver letter in the main UI and you get get to it. We agree this is a little hidden so we'll have to modify this.

The flat blue interface was designed to be slick, more clean and less cluttered. We followed this approach given feedback from our own users. So there's quite a number of folks who like the new UI, some who don't. We do listen to feedback and will look at how we can improve it in future iterations of the product.

Our highest priority now is fixing any bugs for the few users that encounter them. Once this is achieved we can look into modifying the UI and adding cool new features.

At anytime, feel free to e-mail us with feedback or thoughts. Positive or negative is welcome.

• jamessultrin commented  · 

hallo brad
        I read all those comments that suddenly disappeared,they were right even though they were a little harsh in their language, I too care about this program,I bought the 1 version which was much better,why they changed the interface God knows but it is flimsy and transparent,not nice to the eye
        I am not using 2.0 even though I tried the trials all of them ,can not even select disk c or some other adjacent partition,was allright in setup of 1.0 and version 1.0 was a nice nifty program as they say,
        comments are made by people who care, we are not bad,we care but if this is seen as "mean" then of course we are dealing with children,not mature people,they have to learn alot and learn to talk to their customers unstead of thinking we know it all
        and remaining silent for four months and say nothing ain't good either
        I am 70 years old and must still learn things every day
        please programmers change this silly looking minimalistic interface ,get some color in the screen and some nice buttons like the flowers in the field,God did a better job than you have done so far but that may sound olddated I guess
        so long
        an old man who still learns everyday and gets wiser

Feedback and Knowledge Base